Beomaster 3000 (1980s)
The Beomaster 3000 from the 1980s is a timeless stereo receiver from the Danish audio manufacturer Bang & Olufsen. This receiver was launched in the mid-1980s and is still popular today due to its high sound quality and retro-chic design.
The Beomaster 3000 from the 1980s is built to last and has a robust construction that provides durable and reliable performance. On the front of the Beomaster 3000 from the 1980s, you will find a range of control buttons that allow you to switch between different audio sources and settings.
Design-wise, the Beomaster 3000 from the 1980s has a characteristic retro-chic aesthetic with a matte black finish and simple, elegant lines. It is an elegant and stylish addition to any home and blends well with vintage and modern decor.
- Power output RMS DIN/IEC: 2 x 30 W / 8 ohms
- Harmonic distortion DIN/IEC: < 0.08%
- Power output 20 - 20,000 Hz IHF: 2 x 25 W / 8 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion IHF: 1.6 dB / 8 ohms
- Intermodulation IHF: < 0.1%
- Response frequency 20 - 20,000 Hz: +/- 1.5 dB
- FM range: 87.5 - 108 MHz
- AM tuner: LW range 2932 - 2935 - 2937: 150 - 350 kHz, MW range 2932 - 2935 - 2937: 520 - 1610 kHz
- Power consumption: 20 - 170 W
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 62 x 7 x 25cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- RIAA amplifier: built-in
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion