Beomaster 2000 (1980s)
The Beomaster 2000 from the 1980s is a timeless stereo receiver from the Danish audio manufacturer Bang & Olufsen. This receiver was launched in the mid-1980s and is still popular today due to its high sound quality and retro-chic design.
The Beomaster 2000 from the 1980s is built to last and has a robust construction that provides durable and reliable performance. On the front of the Beomaster 2000 from the 1980s, you will find a range of control buttons that allow you to switch between different audio sources and settings.
Design-wise, the Beomaster 2000 from the 1980s has a characteristic retro-chic aesthetic with a matte black finish and simple, elegant lines. It is an elegant and stylish addition to any home and blends well with vintage and modern decor.
- Power output RMS DIN/IEC: 2 x 30 W / 8 ohms
- Harmonic distortion DIN/IEC: < 0.08 %
- Power output 20 - 20,000 Hz IHF: 2 x 25 W / 8 ohms
- Total harmonic distortion IHF: < 0.1 %
- Dynamic headroom: 1.6 dB / 8 ohms
- Intermodulation IHF: < 0.1 %
- Response frequency: 20 - 20,000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB
- Wideband damping factor: 35
- Signal-to-noise ratio: Phono A-weighted: > 75 dB Tape A-weighted: > 80 dB
- Power consumption 20 - 170 W
- Dimensions W x H x D: 62 x 7 x 25cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- RIAA: built-in
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion